Last Week Results!
Related 102-500 Questions & Answers
- Which command is used to set restrictions on the size of a core file that is created for a user when a program crashes?
- Which configuration file would be edited to change default options for the OpenSSH server?
- Which command included in NetworkManager is a curses application which provides easy acces to the NetworkManager on the command line?
- Which option in the chrony configuration file changes the initial interval of polls to a NTP server in order to speed up the initial synchronization?
- What output will the following command produce?
- Which file, if present, must contain all users that are allowed to use the cron scheduling system?
- Which of the following statements about sytemd-journald are true? (Choose three.)
- Which configuration file contains the default options for SSH clients?
- Which of the following fields are available in the standard format of both the global /etc/crontab file as well as in user-specific crontab files? (Choose two.)
- Which of the following protocols is related to the term open relay?
- Which file contains a set of services and hosts that will be allowed to connect to the server by going through a TCP Wrapper program such as tcpd?
- Which of the following statements are true?
- Which of the following find commands will print out a list of files owned by root and with the SUID bit set in /usr?
- Which of the following commands configure network interfaces based on the system’s existing distribution-specific configuration files? (Choose two.)
- What the echo $$ command?