Last Week Results!
Related 212-89 Questions & Answers
- The ability of an agency to continue to function even after a disastrous event, accomplished through the deployment of redundant hardware and software, the use of fault tolerant systems, as well as a solid backup and recovery strategy is known as:
- According to the Fourth Amendment of USA PATRIOT Act of 2001; if a search does NOT violate a person’s “reasonable” or “legitimate” expectation of privacy then it is considered:
- The flow chart gives a view of different roles played by the different personnel of CSIRT.
- Incident may be reported using/ by:
- Which service listed below, if blocked, can help in preventing Denial of Service attack?
- Business Continuity planning includes other plans such as:
- A methodical series of techniques and procedures for gathering evidence, from computing equipment and various storage devices and digital media, that can be presented in a court of law in a coherent and meaningful format is called:
- Incidents are reported in order to:
- To recover, analyze, and preserve computer and related materials in such a way that it can be presented as evidence in a court of law and identify the evidence in short time, estimate the potential impact of the malicious activity on the victim, and assess the intent and identity of the perpetrator is known as:
- Which among the following CERTs is an Internet provider to higher education institutions and various other research institutions in the Netherlands and deals with all cases related to computer security incidents in which a customer is involved either as a victim or as a suspect?
- A distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack is a more common type of DoS Attack, where a single system is targeted by a large number of infected machines over the Internet.
- Which test is conducted to determine the incident recovery procedures effectiveness?
- Identify the malicious program that is masked as a genuine harmless program and gives the attacker unrestricted access to the user’s information and system. These programs may unleash dangerous programs that may erase the unsuspecting user’s disk and send the victim’s credit card numbers and passwords to a stranger.
- Which of the following steps focus on limiting the scope and extent of an incident?
- Which of the following is NOT a digital forensic analysis tool: