Last Week Results!
Related 250-428 Questions & Answers
- Which action should the administrator perform to correct the problem?
- Match the following list of ports used by Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) to the defining characteristics by clicking and dragging the port on the left to the corresponding description on the right
- Which results are returned from the query?
- Which action should the administrator take to correct the problem with minimal impact to the existing environment?
- An organization recently experienced an outbreak and is conducting a health check of their environment! What Protection Technology should the SEP team enable to prevent vulnerability attacks on software?
- Which task should an administrator perform to troubleshoot operation of the Symantec Endpoint Protection embedded database?
- Which step is unnecessary when an administrator creates an application rule set?
- Which configuration change can the administrator make to minimize sudden IOPS impact on the ESXi server while each SEP endpoint communicates with the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager?
- What two (2) steps should an administrator take to troubleshoot firewall with the Symantec Endpoint Protection client (Select two.)
- What content distribution method should be utilized?
- Which two tasks must the administrator perform to complete the SSL configuration?
- Which Symantec Endpoint Protection Management (SEPM) database option is the default for deployments of fewer than 1,000 clients?
- Which protection engine should an administrator enable in order to drop malicious vulnerability scans against a client system?
- Which settings must be provided with SylinkDrop to ensure the successful migration to a new Symantec Endpoint Protection environment with additional Group Level Security Settings?
- What would you do to perform this task?