Last Week Results!
Related 312-49v9 Questions & Answers
- Log management includes all the processes and techniques used to collect, aggregate, and analyze computer-generated log messages. It consists of the hardware, software, network and media used to generate, transmit, store, analyze, and dispose of log data.
- How do you define Technical Steganography?
- Which of the following commands shows you all of the network services running on Windows-based servers?
- Computer security logs contain information about the events occurring within an organization’s systems and networks. Application and Web server log files are useful in detecting web attacks. The source, nature, and time of the attack can be determined by _________of the compromised system.
- What happens when a file is deleted in windows7?
- Identify the attack from following sequence of actions?
- A steganographic file system is a method to store the files in a way that encrypts and hides the data without the knowledge of others
- Which of the following mobile operating systems is free and open source?
- What is the First Step required in preparing a computer for forensics investigation?
- Which of the following network attacks refers to sending huge volumes of email to an address in an attempt to overflow the mailbox, or overwhelm the server where the email address is hosted, to cause a denial-of-service attack?
- You should always work with original evidence
- International Mobile Equipment Identifier (IMEI) is a 15-dlgit number that indicates the manufacturer, model type, and country of approval for GSM devices.
- Which of the following email clients he can use to analyze the DBX files?
- Which one of the following is not a consideration in a forensic readiness planning checklist?
- What type of activity is the investigator seeing?