Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Cisco Certified Design Expert Qualification Exam
Premium Q&As: 268
Last update: December 22, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related 352-001 Questions & Answers
- Which description of the RPF check in the multicast forwarding traffic is true?
- In which two ways is this network impacted if link instability exists between R1 and R2?
- Which two drawbacks of the MPLS IPv6 Provider Edge approach are true?
- Which two combined actions do you recommend?
- The network designer needs to use GLOP IP address in order make them unique within their ASN, which multicast address range will be considered?
- Which three areas should be monitored and reported upon based on the services currently offered by the Service Provider?
- Please Answer Questions Follow The Prompts Below
- Which three IS-IS design considerations must be considered when connecting two Layer 3 switches directly using a 10 GBASE C T cabling and forming IS-IS neighbor adjacency? (Choose three)
- Which feature should be used to meet this design requirement?
- Which two spanning-tree concerns must you consider?
- When evaluating the network, which switch option should you investigate to ensure that authorized ARP responses take according to known IP-MAC address mapping?
- Which two ways to design this solution are true?
- You have been hired to create a Layer 2 network design solution to allow a company to transition their Spanning tree Protocol to Multiple Spanning Tree The company is currently tunning a network core with a vPC switch pair and Rapid PVST+ If the company must avoid downtime in the network core, which step will be included in the design solution?
- When designing fast convergence on a network using loop-free alternate, on which two basis can the next-hop routes be precomputed? (Choose two)
- Which two pain points are the most common for container technology adoption? (Choose two)
There are no reviews yet.