Last Week Results!
Related 3V0-21.21 Questions & Answers
- Which single sign-on (SSO) design recommendation will meet these requirements?
- Which two statements are true about gathering functional business and application requirements? (Choose two.)
- Given the information from the customer, which two assumptions would the architect include in the design?
- Which recommendation could the architect make to meet the customer’s high availability requirements for the legacy applications virtual machines?
- Which additional non-functional requirement should the architect include in the design to support the new service?
- Given the information from the customer, which two would be classified as assumptions within the design?
- Which recommendation should the architect make for the ESXi host deployment?
- Which two solutions should the architect recommend to meet these requirements?
- Which two of the listed requirements would be classified as non-functional requirements?
- How many hosts can the customer place into maintenance mode at the same time while still providing N+2 resiliency to the cluster?
- Which solution meets the customer requirements?
- Which two recommendations should the architect make to help the customer incorporate the service?
- Which recommendation should the architect include in the design?
- What is the minimum number of hosts required to meet the design requirements?
- Which of the listed statements is a design constraint?