Last Week Results!
Related 700-905 Questions & Answers
- Which three configurations for read caching in Cisco HyperFlex are valid? (Choose three.)
- Which statement about Standalone Cisco UCS Server Deployments is valid?
- Which three features do Managed Deployments provide? (Choose three.)
- With which three components must every HyperFlex cluster be equipped with in regard to disks? (Choose three.)
- Which three additional management tools are included in HXDP to configure HyperFlex clusters? (Choose three.)
- What are three disadvantages of using validated yet mixed hardware?
- How many memory channels does the Cisco UCS M5 server support per CPU?
- HyperFlex uses file system native snapshots and provides which three features? (Choose three.)
- HyperFlex virtual servers differ from regular servers in which two key areas? (Choose two.)
- Which two features enable RAID cards striping as well as mirroring and parity? (Choose two.)
- When cabling a given HX node to the Fabric Interconnect which three actions are required? (Choose three.)
- HyperFlex compute nodes contribute what percentage of the overall disk storage capacity?
- Which three features for NVMe transfer protocol are valid? (Choose three.)
- A Controller Virtual Machine (CVM) is an Ubuntu Linux VM that lives outside the converged data platform on the housekeeping drive since it is involved in creating the convergence data platform Which two features tor CVMs are valid? (Choose two.)
- Which two ways does Cisco HyperFlex upgrade the traditional RAID? (Choose two.)