Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Premium Q&As: 147
Last update: August 23, 2023
Last Week Results!
Related AACD Questions & Answers
- Prior to impression making, which of the following products is appropriate for hemostasis?
- When selecting a shade, the proper indoor lighting is:
- The teeth that typically exhibit the greatest variation in symmetry with the contralateral teeth are the maxillary:
- The process of directing occlusal forces through the long axis of the teeth is known as axial:
- When utilizing an acellular dermal matrix as a graft material in covering exposed root surfaces, which of the following is BEST to completely cover the area?
- In order to provide enough space for tissue health, the minimal distance from the alveolar crest to the ovate pontic needs to be:
- What does platform switching describe?
- Which of the following is a disadvantage of subepithelial connective tissue (CT) grafting?
- On average, the distance from the base of the gingival sulcus to the alveolar bone is:
- Fluorescence as it relates to teeth is:
- How is tissue guidance for implants BEST accomplished?
- Which type of restoration will increase its micromechanical retention after etching with hydrofluoric acid?
- Reviewing the photograph above, how would you achieve golden proportion?
- Which of the following is correct concerning tooth preparation for diastema closure with bonded porcelain restorations?
- In occlusal equilibration, which of the following BEST describes the proper considerations for treatment?