Last Week Results!
Related C_TM_95 Questions & Answers
- Let’s say that you want to define the freight unit building rules that the system uses when dealing with dangerous goods and with goods that are not dangerous.
- What do you need to create in SAP TM?
- How is the freight order type determined for a freight unit that you convert to a freight order using Direct Shipment Options? Please choose the correct answer.
- What is a point-to-point connection option using Web Services? Please choose the correct answer.
- What does this entry mean?
- What is case-sensitive?
- To which of the following can you assign instruction sets? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Which object do you have to create in SAP ERP if you want to use handover locations? Please choose the correct answer.
- In which document types can you enable cost distribution in SAP TM? There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- In which object can you track and trace the whole journey of your goods?
- What is used to transfer stock transport orders from SAP ERP to SAP TM?
- You want to ensure that the system interprets rates entered into the rate table as percentages where can you make this setting?
- Which of the following blocks are set when a discrepancy outside the configured tolerance is reported for a freight order?
- The Core Interface (CIF) is important for its role in which of these processes: Please choose the correct answer.
- Over fifty predefined condition types are used in the following: There are 3 correct answers to this question.