Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Certified Fraud Examiner – Investigation Exam
Premium Q&As: 170
Last update: September 23, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related CFE Investigation Questions & Answers
- Which at the following should be done to prepare an organization for a formal fraud investigation?
- Which of the following would be most useful in determining when a specific document file was created?
- Which of the following resources should Foster consult to find an earlier version of the Web page he needs?
- Which of the following date analysis function would be the most useful In helping Max analyze these two variables?
- Anita is interviewing her client’s employee whom she suspects committed check fraud. During the interview Anita asks if she can obtain account records from the suspect s bank. If the suspect only gives Anita oral consent. the suspect’s bank is required to allow Anita access to the suspect s account records
- Verify supporting documentation on outstanding checks written for a material amount is a test used to conduct for:
- Beta a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), is conducting an admission-seeking interview of Gamma a fraud suspect Alter Beta gave Gamma an appropriate rationalization for his conduct Gamma continued his denials, giving various alibis. These alibis usually can be diffused by all of the following techniques EXCEPT.
- Which of the following is TRUE about observing the reactions of interview subjects?
- Which of the following is NOT one of the purposes of closing questions in a routine interview?
- Tonya, a suspect in a kickback scheme is being interviewed by Carlos, a fraud examiner As the interview progresses. Carlos notices that Tonya is exhibiting signs of stress such as repeatedly touching her face, crossing and uncrossing her legs and darting her eyes around the room. Carlos should conclude that Tonya’s behavior is the result of deception.
- Thea is conducting a fraud examination for a company and suspects one of the company’s vendors (a one-person operation) of fraudulent biting. Thea wants to obtain a copy of the suspect individuals credit report and personal data from a third-party information broker. If Thea works In a jurisdiction that regulates the distribution of personal credit information she cannot obtain the suspects personal credit data under any circumstances.
- Which of the following are the classifications for the Corruption?
- Which of the following is a method of tracing assets that would yield the best result when several of the subject’s assets or liabilities have changed during the period under examination and the subject a financial records are not available?
- Which of the following can constitute a bribe, even if the illicit payment is never actually made?
- A fraud examiner is based in Mexico, a non-European Union (EU) country and is collecting personal information from their company human resources (MR) files about an employee based in Germany an employee based country Based on these facts. The fraud examiner would need to comply with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when conducting their Internal investigation.