Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Certified Jenkins Engineer (CJE)
Premium Q&As: 186
Last update: August 13, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related CJE Questions & Answers
- In Jenkins, a trigger commonly refers to a mechanism that automatically_________.
- Which job type Is always available In Jenkins without additional plugins?
- Which are commonly referenced as key points of CI? Choose 3 answers
- Which is the about the "Build Triggers" functionality in Jenkins?
- In a Pipeline, the stage step_________.
- In order to send email notifications on build completion using Jenkins’ built in mail functionality, which TWO of the following must be true?
- What is the purpose of the "Manage Users" section of the Manage Jenkins dashboard?
- In a "standalone" configuration, when masters manage the build environment and also execute builds with their own resources, which of the following Is true?
- Choose the destinations where Jenkins and its plugins can send job notifications?
- Which of the following could explain why the builds are waiting in the build queue?
- Which statement is true about the folder "Project1"?
- Which Is TRUF about your Jenkins masters?
- Why Is the performance of a Jenkins master Improved by using a distributed builds architecture?
- Which keyword is used to group related parts of a Declarative Pipeline?
- What are the main advantages of using webhooks/post commit hooks from your Source Code Management system to trigger your Jenkins project rather than using SCM polling?