Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Certified Professional for Software Architecture, Foundation Level
Premium Q&As: 43
Last update: September 25, 2023
Last Week Results!
Related CPSA-F Questions & Answers
- What do you have to take into account when designing external interfaces? (Choose three.)
- Choose the most desirable characteristics of interfaces. (Choose three.)
- Name the three most important fields of template-based architecture documentation. (Choose three.)
- Which of the following statements about (crosscutting) concepts are most appropriate? (Select four.)
- What are the four key terms in common definitions of software architecture? (Choose four.)
- What role does understandability play for architecture documentation? (Choose three.)
- Which statements regarding top-down and bottom-up design are true?
- How does management and architects work together?
- How are written documentation and verbal communication of software architectures related?
- Which of the following statements about the coupling between building blocks are correct?
- What are known patterns for the adaptation of interfaces? (Choose two.)
- Concerning external interfaces, Postel’s law suggests: "Be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others." Assume that Postel’s law has been consistently applied in your system. (Assign all answers
- Select the two most appropriate methods for evaluating the reliability of a software system. (Choose two.)
- Which statements with regard to project objectives and architectural objectives are true and which are false?
- Which of the following measures are possible solutions?