Last Week Results!
Related DEA-1TT4 Questions & Answers
- What is the MTBF of Port 5?
- In an archiving environment, how is a content address created in a content addressable storage (CAS) system to store an object?
- Which exhibit represents a Type 1 hypervisor?
- What happens when the size of a write I/O request exceeds the configured write aside size in a block-based storage system?
- What is the availability of Port 5 in that week?
- Which VMware product has pre-defined workflows that helps to automate and coordinate the service delivery and operational functions in a storage infrastructure?
- Which data deduplication method increases the probability of identifying duplicate data even when there is only a minor difference between two documents?
- Why is it important for organizations to implement a multi-site remote replication solution?
- Which Dell EMC product is a disk-based backup and recovery solution that provides inherent source-based deduplication?
- What is the objective of security control?
- In a RAID 6 array with four disks, what is the total usable data storage capacity on the array if the disk size is 200 GB?
- What is a benefit of using an existing IP-based network infrastructure for storage connectivity?
- What is the MTTR of Port 4?
- What accurately describes an iSCSI HBA?
- What is the availability of Port 2 in that week?