Last Week Results!
Related H12-425-ENU Questions & Answers
- When installing the power line on the UPS5000-E, if there are different sources on the main-lines and bypass, you need to remove the copper bars connected to the bypass and main lines first, and then connect the main circuit and bypass input respectively.
- The alarm management functions supported by the ECC800 are (). (Multiple choice)
- Data center siting needs to evaluate the following () factors. (Multiple choice)
- The refrigerant air cylinder of Huawei air-cooled air conditioner does not need to be inverted on the electronic scale when charging the refrigerant.
- If the customer load cannot be power-off, what should be taken care when closing the maintenance bypass switch? (Multiple choice)
- The Netcol 5000-A35kW uses an electronic expansion valve.
- The UPS5000 seismic components are suitable for use in earthquake-prone areas and can effectively support cabinets in the event of an earthquake of 9 intensities and below to prevent the cabinet from tipping over.
- The reason for using the EPO status interface in the parallel step of the UPS5000-E is ().
- DOD (depth of discharge) indicates the percentage of battery discharge and battery rated capacity.
- NetCol5000-C temperature and humidity sensor dial setting is incorrect may result in ().
- When you create a camera in NetEco, you need to get () in addition to the IP address of the camera.
- When the UPS5000-E shares the battery pack, the battery capacity parameter of each UPS is set to the total capacity of the entire battery pack.
- The function of Counter irrigation protection card is when energy reversal occurs in the main road or bypass. The counter irrigation protection card sends a drive alarm signal, and the drive trip switch (customer self-configure) is disconnected, which acts as counter irrigation protection.
- When the status of UPS2000G battery is "NA", it may be ().
- When the air conditioning outdoor of Huawei air-cooled air conditioner is installed horizontally, it is required to be ≥ () mm from the wall or obstacle.