Last Week Results!
Related H12-721-ENU Questions & Answers
- Which of the following technologies does Huawei WAF5000 use to deal with special web attacks such as hotlinking and cross-site request forgery?
- Which of the following statements are correct?
- There are two reliable transmission modes and fast transmission modes for Network Expansion Functions establishing SSL VPN tunnels. Which of the following description about these two methods are wrong?
- Only one health check policy can be applied to an interface, but one health check policy can be applied to multiple interfaces.
- Before using SSL VPN to communicate, the client and server establish a session through the Handshake protocol to negotiate the relevant security parameters to be used in data transmission.
- According to the dual-system hot backup networking diagram, which of the following statements is incorrect regarding the dual-system hot backup preemption function?
- To improve the reliability of traffic forwarding, the ISP routing function can be used together with the health check function to ensure that traffic is not forwarded to the failed link. When the result of the health check indicates that the link is faulty, the corresponding ISP routing table entry will be deleted, so the traffic does not match the route, and is thus prevented from being forwarded to the failed link.
- Huawei UMA products can be deployed in a logically concatenated manner. Which of the following statements is wrong about this deployment method?
- Regarding GRE Over IPSec, which of the following statements is wrong?
- After importing the ISP address file on the Huawei USG6000 firewall, specify the outbound interface to be associated with an operator name. The firewall then generates the ISP route to this carrier network in batches. Which of the following description about this route is correct?
- Which of the following are the characteristics of the virtual system? (Multiple choice)
- A user wants to limit the maximum bandwidth of the 192.168.1.0/24 network segment to 500 M, and limit all IP addresses in the network segment to maintain 1 M bandwidth. Which of the following configurations can fulfill this requirement? (Multiple choices)
- What actions are performed when the Huawei USG6000 series switches between active and standby switches in a dual-system hot backup deployment?
- A company has three departments: research, marketing, and finance. The enterprise uses the local authentication of the firewall to perform user authentication for employees in each department. The authentication domain is default. Authenticated users can gain access to the company’s internal network.Now companies want their employees to use the Webmail system to send and receive emails when they travel, and use ERP systems to work. How to deploy if using SSL VPN to access the network?
- On the USG6000 firewall, load balancing is configured for three FTP servers. The addresses and weights of the three real servers are 10.1.1.3/24 (weight 16), 10.1.1.4/24 (weight 32), and 10.1.1.5/24 respectively. (weight 16), the virtual server address is 188.8.131.52/24. A PC with host address 184.108.40.206/24 initiates an access to the FTF server.Run the display firewall session table command on the firewall. Which of the following conditions indicates successful implementation of the load balancing function?