Last Week Results!
Related H12-811-ENU Questions & Answers
- The output information of the link aggregation port of a certain switch is as follows. If you want to delete Eth-Trunk 1, which of the following commands is correct?
- What is the total length of the IPv6 address in bits?
- Which of the following OSPF protocol packets can ensure the reliability of LSA updates?
- The management of users by NAS devices is based on domains. Each user belongs to a domain, and a domain is a group of users who belong to the same domain.
- The switch becomes a logical switch after stacking and clustering, and Eth-Trunk across physical devices can be deployed to improve network reliability.
- The network administrator of a certain company wants to uniformly divide the users who often access the company network from different switches into VLAN 10 when they frequently change office locations. Which of the following methods should be used to divide VLANs?
- What is the number range of advanced ACL?
- Which of the following IPv4 addresses can be used by a host to directly access the Internet?
- FAT AP can independently complete wireless user access, wireless user authentication, and business data forwarding without AC.
- The tracert diagnostic tool in Huawei routers is used to track the data forwarding path.
- The IPv4 address assigned by the network administrator to a host in the network is 192.168.1.1/28. How many hosts can be added to the network where this host is located?
- In the network shown in the figure below, when the OSPF neighbor status is stable, what is the neighbor status of Router B and Router C?
- In the network shown in the figure below, the bridge ID of the switch has been marked. Enter the command stp root secondary on the SWD switch, and which of the following switch will become the root bridge of this network?
- The last option field of IPv4 is variable-length optional information. What is the maximum length of this field?
- VRP operating system commands are divided into 4 levels: access level, Monitoring level, Configuration level, and Management level. Which level can run various business configuration commands but cannot operate the file system?