Last Week Results!
Related H13-511-ENU Questions & Answers
- FusionCompute can perceive the use of global physical resources during the running of a virtual machine and use intelligent scheduling algorithms to calculate the optimal host for virtual machine operation and run the virtual machine on the best host through hot migration and other means. This improves the overall business experience.
- In Huawei FusionSphere, which of the following statements about the hot migration of VM storage is incorrect?
- Cloud computing virtualization technology can improve resource utilization, which of the following are included? (Multiple Choice)
- The description of HA in Huawei FusionSphere, which is wrong?
- In FusionCompute, hosts can be added in batches. All host information needs to be set in the template and imported at one time.
- Which of the following statements about Huawei virtual switch are correct?
- When deploying a VRM, what type of storage is generally recommended for deploying VRM?
- Which of the following components does not belong to the Hadoop layer of the FusionInsight architecture?
- In the operation and maintenance management tool of FusionSphere. the objects that can be monitored by the Alarm function do not include:
- The QoS function of FusionCompute does not support the traffic limitation between virtual machines in the same host.
- Through FusionSphere’s memory reuse technology, the total memory used by all virtual machines on the entire physical server can exceed the total physical memory of the server.
- Cloud computing is defined as a model, not just as a technology. This model can be either a business model or a service model.
- Which of the following does not belong to the operation log level in the FusionSphere system?
- In FusionCompute, what are the following functions provided by VRM? (Multiple choices)
- In Huawei FusionSphere, which of the following functions can be implemented for disk thin provisioning? (Multiple choice)