Last Week Results!
Related JN0-334 Questions & Answers
- What are two elements of a custom IDP/IPS attack object? (Choose two.)
- Which JIMS Administrator feature would be used to accomplish this task?
- What must be enabled on the interconnecting switch to accomplish this task?
- What are two types of attack objects used by IPS on SRX Series devices? (Choose two.)
- When referencing a SSL proxy profile in a security policy, which two statements are correct? (Choose two.)
- Which action must you perform to eliminate the warning message?
- What are two valid JIMS event log sources? (Choose two.)
- What are three primary functions of JATP? (Choose three.)
- Which Sky ATP feature should you use in this situation?
- Which two statements are correct about server-protection SSP proxy? (Choose two.)
- Referring to the exhibit, which two values in the JIMS SRX client configuration must match the values configured on the SRX client?
- What are two examples of RTOs? (Choose two.)
- What is the default session timeout value for ICMP and UDP traffic?
- Which three statements are true about the difference between cSRX-based virtual security deployments and vSRX-based virtual security deployments? (Choose three.)
- Which statement describes the AppTrack module in AppSecure?