Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Coating Inspector Level 2
Premium Q&As: 100
Last update: August 15, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related NACE-CIP2-001 Questions & Answers
- When conducting inspections the Inspector should follow which standards:
- Inspectors perform tests on linings that they may not perform on exterior coatings because
- The Inspectors’ goal at the Pre-Job Conference is to:
- Which type of pipelines collect the gas from the transmission system so utility companies can distribute the gas to end users?
- In which type of concrete are laitance commonly encountered?
- A failure caused by applying a coating too thinly is known as
- Corrosion is the reverse process of
- From a corrosion perspective, the main difference between Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals is:
- Cold-applied tape
- Which standards are generally established by private-sector bodies and are available for use by any person or Organization, private or government?
- WJ-1 is always performed using UHWJ at pressures above 210 MPa (30,000 PSI)
- You are working as the only in-house NACE Level 2 Inspector in a shop setting when an independent 3 rd party NACE Level 3 Inspector, representing the owner, presents you with a copy of a Non Conformance Report (NCR) he has written for a NACE2/SSPC SP 10 centrifugal blast which you had previously approved.
- An Inspection and Test Plan is required when:
- When observing design defects the NACE Inspector should:
- Pre-cleaning of work pieces will NOT remove