Last Week Results!
Related NCP-MCI-5.15 Questions & Answers
- What is the expected behavior of the VMs residing on that host when a controller VM becomes unavailable?
- Which two private key types are supported by the Nutanix SSL certificate implementation? (Choose two.)
- Which three disk images must be downloaded from the portal for the Prism Central VM?
- Which three steps must the administrator take to increase throughput to the host?
- Which two access protocols are supported by Files? (Choose two.)
- When creating a VM on an AHV cluster, how is the initial placement of the VM determined?
- How many SSL certificates are used by Prism Element on a Nutanix cluster?
- What is Prism Central primarily used for?
- In Nutanix clusters, which feature ensures VMs can be migrated and restarted on another host in case of failure?
- Which type of chart should the administrator create to allow all relevant data to be easily exported to CSV for later analysis?
- Which change can be made on a cluster with software-based Data-at-Rest Encryption enabled?
- What is the default network bond setting for an AHV host configuration?
- Where are Leap Availability Zones configured?
- Where should an administrator unregister Prism Element from Prism Central?
- What will the new values in the data resiliency dashboard be for FAILURES TOLERABLE for the Zookeeper and Extent Groups components?