Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Entry-level Technician
Premium Q&As: 75
Last update: July 31, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related PCCET Questions & Answers
- What is the key to “taking down” a botnet?
- Which organizational function is responsible for security automation and eventual vetting of the solution to help ensure consistency through machine-driven responses to security issues?
- Which subnet does the host 192.168.19.36/27 belong?
- SecOps consists of interfaces, visibility, technology, and which other three elements? (Choose three.)
- What does Palo Alto Networks Cortex XDR do first when an endpoint is asked to run an executable?
- Which term describes data packets that move in and out of the virtualized environment from the host network or a corresponding traditional data center?
- In addition to integrating the network and endpoint components, what other component does Cortex integrate to speed up IoC investigations?
- What is required for a SIEM to operate correctly to ensure a translated flow from the system of interest to the SIEM data lake?
- In which two cloud computing service models are the vendors responsible for vulnerability and patch management of the underlying operating system? (Choose two.)
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) fall under which Prisma access service layer?
- Which IoT connectivity technology is provided by satellites?
- How does DevSecOps improve the Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline?
- In SecOps, what are two of the components included in the identify stage? (Choose two.)
- How does adopting a serverless model impact application development?
- Match each description to a Security Operating Platform key capability