Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator
Premium Q&As: 218
Last update: August 04, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related PCNSA Questions & Answers
- Which prevention technique will prevent attacks based on packet count?
- What is the minimum timeframe that can be set on the firewall to check for new WildFire signatures?
- Actions can be set for which two items in a URL filtering security profile? (Choose two.)
- In a security policy what is the quickest way to rest all policy rule hit counters to zero?
- Which five Zero Trust concepts does a Palo Alto Networks firewall apply to achieve an integrated approach to prevent threats? (Choose five.)
- Which User-ID mapping method should be used for an environment with clients that do not authenticate to Windows Active Directory?
- Based on the security policy rules shown, ssh will be allowed on which port?
- Given the scenario, which two statements are correct regarding multiple static default routes? (Choose two.)
- Which Palo Alto network security operating platform component provides consolidated policy creation and centralized management?
- Which Palo Alto Networks firewall security platform provides network security for mobile endpoints by inspecting traffic deployed as internet gateways?
- Which two statements are correct about App-ID content updates? (Choose two.)
- Which user-ID agent sufficient in your network?
- Your company requires positive username attribution of every IP address used by wireless devices to support a new compliance requirement. You must collect IP Cto-user mappings as soon as possible with minimal downtime and minimal configuration changes to the wireless devices themselves. The wireless devices are from various manufactures.
- Which two App-ID applications will need to be allowed to use Facebook-chat? (Choose two.)
- Which plane on a Palo alto networks firewall provides configuration logging and reporting functions on a separate processor?