Last Week Results!
Related 156-915.80 Questions & Answers
- What is the command to check the status of the SmartEvent Correlation Unit?
- Which packet info is ignored with Session Rate Acceleration?
- What are the main stages of a policy installation?
- The CDT utility supports which of the following?
- Sticky Decision Function (SDF) is required to prevent which of the following? Assume you set up an Active-Active cluster.
- When using Monitored circuit VRRP, what is a priority delta?
- Which is most recommended solution?
- Which is not a blade option when configuring SmartEvent?
- Which command collects diagnostic data for analyzing customer setup remotely?
- After making modifications to the $CVPNDIR/conf/cvpnd.C file, how would you restart the daemon?
- What is the port used for SmartConsole to connect to the Security Management Server:
- What are types of Check Point APIs available currently as part of R80.10 code?
- What is the difference between an event and a log?
- Check Point recommends configuring Disk Space Management parameters to delete old log entities when available disk space is less than or equal to?
- In the Check Point Firewall Kernel Module, each Kernel is associated with a key, which specifies the type of traffic applicable to the chain module. For Stateful Mode configuration, chain modules marked with ___________ will not apply.