Last Week Results!
Related 300-085 Questions & Answers
- Which four items are needed to provision a user for Cisco Unified Presence? (Choose four.)
- In Cisco Unified Communications Manager presence with SIP, if the presence entity resides within the Cisco Unified Communications Manager cluster, how does Cisco Unified Communications Manager respond to a SIP line-side presence request?
- Which parameter is used to accommodate the local dial plan in Cisco Unity Connection when the Voice Profile for Internet Mail location is configured?
- Cisco Jabber supports which two formats for contact photos? (Choose two.)
- Which statement is true about the Cisco Unified CM music on hold feature, during supervised transfers, for the Cisco Unity Connection SIP trunk integration?
- Which protocol does Cisco Unity Connection use to access the Cisco Unified Communications Manager database?
- Which two call management capabilities are valid? (Choose two.)
- Which statement about a SUBSCRIBE calling search space is true?
- Which device type is used to configure a Cisco Jabber desktop softphone?
- Which three options are presented?
- Which two of the following protocols can be used to integrate Cisco Unity Connection with Cisco Unified Communications Manager? (Choose two.)
- Which accomplishes this task?
- Cisco Jabber uses which protocol for chat features in desk phone control mode?
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service provides which three features? (Choose three.)
- Which two prefixes does the event log use to identify changes to series of single instances?