Last Week Results!
Related 300-815 Questions & Answers
- What is the cause of the issue?
- For s SIP to SIP call flow, when does Cisco Unified Border Element require transcoding resources for DTMF?
- How does the customer ensure reachability to ITSP, so that if one device on ITSP fails, the calls will be routed to another device?
- What is the cause of this issue?
- Which rule modified DNIS in the format that the provider is expecting?
- Which IOS command creates a SIP-enabled dial peer?
- What is a component of Cisco Unified Mobility?
- Which configuration element of a hunt group allows for changing Calling Party Transformations settings?
- What are the elements for Device Mobility configuration?
- Where is the dtmf-relay command configured on Cisco Unified Border Element?
- To investigate the SIP signaling to troubleshoot the problem, which field can provide a hint for troubleshooting?
- Which command does the engineer use to ensure that the call is reverted to the user after 60 seconds?
- Based on the configuration and SDP from the INVITE message, which codec is chosen by Cisco Unified Border Element for the inbound call leg?
- To enable the IPv6 in a unified SRST gateway to support SIP phones, what are two supported supplementary features for an IPv6 fallback scenario?
- Which action is correct with respect to toll fraud prevention configuration in the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express?