Last Week Results!
Related 3313 Questions & Answers
- When using the Phantom Scan Utility (Pscan) to view waiting calls, what will occur when you select a Call ID and click the Clear button?
- How can the Service Packs be installed using the Avaya Update Manager?
- If announcements are not being played to callers, which troubleshooting steps will you perform? (Choose three.)
- At what percent does CCMM stop automatically synchronizing contacts from the MULTIMEDIA database, thereby preventing you from running manual or scheduled cleanups?
- What is the AACC Application source type for contact center manager server (CCMS) core services and the License manager?
- Which two logs does Avaya SIP Sleuth support?
- Which step will you take to enable additional debugging information?
- In a SIP-enabled contact center deployment which protocol is used to connect the Application Enablement Service (AES) and Contact Center Manager Server (CCMS)?
- Which SIP component supports both H.323 and SIP protocol architecture, and which common media streaming protocol is supported?
- Which three statements regarding the Call by-Call report are true?
- How would you make an archive of the log files to provide to support personnel?
- On the Contact Center Manager Server (CCMS), by default, where are current SIP messages logged?
- Which three contact information is provided in this report that can be used to identify issues?
- Which Contact Center Multimedia utility is used to view multimedia contacts listed by the type of contact (e.g. Email, IM, Outbound, Web Chat, and etc.)?
- Which three pieces of information is included in the logs?