Last Week Results!
Related 4A0-C01 Questions & Answers
- Given the contents of the LSPs from routers R1 and R2, which of the following is true?
- Which of the following is a possible solution to the problem?
- Which of the following best describes the type of packets used by OSPF routers to exchange updates on a point-to-point link?
- What type of OSPFv3 LSA is shown?
- Which command is used to create a default route on PE2 for the branch office network?
- Given the contents of the Router LSA, which of the following best describes the local topology of the router?
- Given the output shown, which router is the ASBR in this network?
- Given the diagram below, what path will traffic follow from router R6 to router R3, and from router R3 to router R6, if IS-IS is the routing protocol? The numbers beside the links are the metrics for that link.
- How many routes will router R4 have in its IPv6 route table?
- After IPv6 has been configured, which of the following is TRUE?
- Which of the following about Type 4 LSAs is FALSE?
- Which router is the backup designated router for the broadcast network?
- Which of the following is the correct IPv6 interface identifier that is derived from the MAC address 00-164D-13-5C-AE?
- What event causes an OSPF adjacency to change from ‘down’ to ‘two way’?
- Which of the following statements regarding the IS-IS CSNP is FALSE?