Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Autodesk Certified Professional – Revit for Architectural Design
Premium Q&As: 145
Last update: August 19, 2023
Last Week Results!
Related ACP-01301 Questions & Answers
- Which viewport instance properly sets the display style to Hidden Line or Wireframe?
- What option(s) are available to create new levels?
- You can use____to preserve design intent or create equally spaced elements.
- Project Datum include reference planes, grids, and levels.
- Which settings are included when you define a project environment?
- When you create a floor on a level, the bottom of the floor is placed on that level, with the thickness projecting upward.
- In which view can you place and view ceilings?
- What connects the keyframes that you place in a plan view while drawing a walkthrough path?
- Which of the following is raster data that can be imported?
- What TWO views are automatically created by default when adding a new level?
- Laying out a roof can be as easy as selecting the Roof tool and then using the pick wall tool to define the boundaries.
- Which of the following element(s) have the ability to edit in 3d mode?
- Which ONE setting do project files NOT inherit from the template?
- What is the first step in creating an alignment constraint?
- Landscaping objects and planting cast complex shadows in Revit Architecture model views.