Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
American Institute of Certified Planners
Premium Q&As: 134
Last update: August 08, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related AICP Questions & Answers
- What is the best use of a Gantt chart?
- Echo Boomers (aka: Generation Y) are those born between the years of?
- Which of the following cases was found to violate the first amendment’s freedom of speech?
- What year was the first urban growth boundary established in the US?
- Which of the following greenbelt towns was never completed?
- In what year did the Bay Area Rapid Transit System (BART) begin?
- What percentage of Americans lived in urbanized areas in the 2000 Census, the shortest since 1820?
- Each of the following may constitute a conflict of interest for a public planner under the AICP Code of Ethics EXCEPT:
- How many square feet are in one acre?
- An oil company is interested in building a refinery on several thousand acres of waterfront property that the company owns. The general plan classifies this area as recreational and residential. The oil company files a re-zoning application to change this area to a heavy industrial classification. The planning director opposes the rezoning amendment stating that the scenic area is a valuable natural resource. Assume that the planning agency acted legally in all respects (proper notice, etc.). However, the county commissioners approve the amendment
- Which is Hoyt associated with?
- Where was the first historic preservation commission designated?
- Where was the first study of the four steps in the travel demand model?
- What might you do?
- What is the smallest time frame using a cohort survival method of population analysis?