Last Week Results!
Related C2090-320 Questions & Answers
- Which of the following can activate a trigger?
- What access path does this represent?
- If a scrollable cursor is INSENSITIVE, which of the following applies?
- Which statement about an application-period temporal table is TRUE?
- Which of the following statements will delete all the rows in the employee table and ignore any DELETE triggers?
- If a unit of work acquires 1001 locks against table space TS1, the lock will be escalated to which of the following levels?
- In a unique referential constraint, which type of key does a foreign key reference?
- Which of the following statements is TRUE when issuing an SQL ROLLBACK (without SAVEPOINT) statement?
- What is the command to potentially change the access path for a static package?
- Which DB2 command displays the status information about DB2 database MYDB and displays the status of all objects in this database?
- Which of the following statements must precede the CREATE statement so that you can create the index?
- Which protocol provides applications the ability to connect to a server at another location and execute packages that have been previously bound at that server?
- Which of the following are contained in the PLAN_TABLE? (Choose two.)
- Which of the following SQL constructs does NOT provide information about the success or failure of the SQL statement that was just executed?
- Which package level privileges does the user smith have when the following statement is executed?