Last Week Results!
Related C_S4FCF_1909 Questions & Answers
- Which data must you extract from a third party ERP system to integrate it with Central Finance? Note: there are 3 correct answers to this question.
- Which mapping capabilities do you have?
- Which Capability supports the continuous reconciliation between the sender and the Central Finance system? There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- What can you define in the Choose Logical System configuration step of the initial load settings?
- What specific mapping actions can you define for each business partner? Note: There are 3 correct answers to the question.
- Which entities are contained in an initial load group? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Which transactions can you use to check the mapping of this business partner?
- What actions can you execute in the Interface Monitor of the Central Finance system to support business users? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Which generated objects of both scenarios are in the source system?
- What are the feature of the SAP Shared Service Framework? There are 2 Correct answer of this the question.
- What are the implications when you activate Central Payment? Meta: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- What must you do before you can start?
- Daring which SAP Activate phase would you design the business blueprint, system landscape, and authorizations for a Central Finance project?
- Which activities must you complete before you can activate real-time replication? Nate: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Which source systems require dedicated staging tables on SAP Landscape Transformation? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.