Last Week Results!
Related CBSP Questions & Answers
- The List hack demonstrated that biockchains using short addresses are exploitable
- Which of the following are good ways to get pseudo-random numbers for smart contracts?
- Blockchain technology is designated to be self-contained with no interaction with external components.
- In both blockchain and DAG-based distributed ledgers, the trust in all transactions that are part of the ledger Increases as additional transactions are added to the ledger.
- Which types of network attacks focus on partitioning the blockchain network? Select all that apply
- Which of the following is NOT a common regulatory requirement tor businesses?
- Decentralization is an organizational risk due to decreased control over the organization’s data.
- A major advantage of a stale channel is that it provides a permanent means of transferring value between two parties.
- A network design where some nodes are prohibited from communicating directly with other nodes does not compromise the security of the blockchain.
- Which smart contract vulnerability allows an attacker to make a profit off a smart contract cryptocurrency exchange like Bancor?
- Properly encrypted data stored in the distributed ledger adequately protects data in both the short-term and the long-term
- Which of the following types of attacks are disincentivized in the long-term on blockchains like Bitcoin?
- The decentralization of the blockchain makes it immune to traditional Denial of Service attacks
- Which of the following blockchains separates transaction validation and ordering of transactions in blocks into separate steps?
- Which blockchain security control either risks centralization or permanently divergent chains?