Last Week Results!
Related CIPP-US Questions & Answers
- Matt went into his son’s bedroom one evening and found him stretched out on his bed typing on his laptop. “Doing your network?
- According to Federal law under HIPAA, which of the following would the covered entity NOT have to report the breach to?
- What is the most likely reason that states have adopted their own data breach notification laws?
- What is the most effective kind of training CloudHealth could have given its employees to help prevent this type of data breach?
- Based on the scenario, what is the most likely way Declan’s supervisor would answer his question about the hospital’s use of a billing company?
- For what specific practice did students sue the company?
- Which of the following is commonly required for an entity to be subject to breach notification requirements under most state laws?
- Based on the way he uses social media, Evan is susceptible to a lawsuit based on?
- What is a legal document approved by a judge that formalizes an agreement between a governmental agency and an adverse party called?
- Which federal law or regulation preempts state law?
- According to FERPA, when can a school disclose records without a student’s consent?
- Which of the following answers most accurately reflects John’s ability to pursue a legal claim against the corporation under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?
- All of the following organizations are specified as covered entities under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) EXCEPT?
- Which of the following best describes the ASIA-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) principles?
- Which of the following is most likely to provide privacy protection to private-sector employees in the United States?