Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Premium Q&As: 2694
Last update: August 07, 2022
Last Week Results!
Related CISA Questions & Answers
- After implementing an information security governance framework, which of the following would provide the BEST information to develop an information security project plan?
- Which of the following is the MOST important requirement for an IS auditor to evaluate when reviewing a transmission of personally identifiable information (PII) between two organizations?
- Whenever an application is modified, what should be tested to determine the full impact of the change?
- When reviewing a newly implemented quality management system (QMS), which of the following should be the IS auditor’s PRIMARY concern?
- The PRIMARY reason an IS department should analyze past incidents and problems is to:
- What is an acceptable mechanism for extremely time-sensitive transaction processing?
- The GREATEST risk of database denormalization is:
- When are benchmarking partners identified within the benchmarking process?
- Which of the following would BEST assist an information security manager in gaining strategic support from executive management?
- The quality assurance (QA) function should be prevented from:
- Which of the following is the MOST important reason to periodically review data that has already been classified?
- To ensure appropriate control of information processed in IT systems, security safeguards should be based PRIMARILY on:
- Off-site data backup and storage should be geographically separated so as to _______________ (fill in the blank) the risk of a widespread physical disaster such as a hurricane or earthquake.
- Which of the following would provide the BEST evidence of the training’s effectiveness?
- Two servers are deployed in a cluster to run a mission-critical application. To determine whether the system has been designed for optimal efficiency, the IS auditor should verify that: