Last Week Results!
Related CWNA-107 Questions & Answers
- What impact does this draft amendment have on the 802.11 standard?
- What is appended to the end of each 802.11 data frame after the payload?
- How long will the new guard interval duration be after the change?
- Which directional antenna types are commonly used by indoor Wi-Fi devices in a MIMO multiple spatial stream implementation?
- What will cause high return loss in an RF transmission system, including the radio, cables, connectors and antenna?
- If the cable is connected to an antenna with 9dBi gain, what is the EIRP at the antenna element?
- What factor will have the most significant impact on the amount of wireless throughput available to each station within a BSS?
- When replacing the antenna of a WLAN device with a similar antenna type that has a higher passive gain, what antenna characteristic will decrease?
- What ID is typically mapped to an AP’s MAC address if a single BSS is implemented?
- In an 802.11n 2.4 GHz BSS, what prevents each station from using the full network data rate (e.g. 216.7 Mbps) for user data when multiple clients are actively exchanging data with the AP?
- What task should be performed as part of the pre-deployment visit to prepare for a predictive design?
- What statement is true concerning the use of Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) modulation method in IEEE 802.11 WLANs?
- Please Answer Questions Follow The Prompts Below
- When performing a validation survey for a Multiple Channel Architecture (MCA) system in a multi-tenant building with five floors, what aspect should you, as the surveyor, keep in mind?
- What fact is true regarding controllers and Aps in a split-MAC architecture?