Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
DSCI certified Privacy Professional
Premium Q&As: 133
Last update: September 25, 2023
Last Week Results!
Related DCPP-01 Questions & Answers
- BS 10012 is a British standard used to establish ___________.
- Methods for de-identification can be classified into two types:
- With reference to APEC privacy framework, when personal information is to be transferred to another person or organization, whether domestically or internationally, “the ______________ should obtain the consent of the individual and exercise due diligence and take reasonable steps to ensure that the recipient person or organization will protect the information consistently with APEC information privacy principles”.
- Privacy enhancing tools aim to allow users to take one or more of the following actions related to their personal data that is sent to, and used by online service providers, merchants or other users:
- Which of the following are not mandatory pre-requisite before transferring sensitive personal data to its Asian branches?
- Assuming you have been tasked to deploy this framework for the bank, which of the following would most likely be your first step?
- Which of the following are key contributors that would enhance the complexity in implementing security measures for protection personal information?
- What could be the possible reasons for reviewing the contract?
- Under which of the following conditions can a company in India may transfer sensitive personal information (SPI) to any other company or a person in India, or located in any other country?
- With respect to ‘Data Minimization’ privacy principle, please select the correct statements from the following:
- Which of the following is the most critical consideration while internally investigating this incident?
- Ensuring effective enforcement of which of the below listed privacy principles is client’s accountability, even after outsourcing its loan approval process to XYZ?
- Select the element(s) of APEC cross border privacy rules system from the following list:
- Which of the following is not required by an organization in US, resorting to EU-US Safe Harbor provisions, to transfer personal information from EU member nation to US?