Last Week Results!
Related E_BW4HANA204 Questions & Answers
- For which SAP Cloud system does SAP recommend using the SAP HANA SDI and its Odata adapter to load data into SAP BW/4HANA?
- Why do you create a Semantic Group?
- Which objects are created automatically?
- Which process types of process chains became obsolete in SAP BW/4HANA comoared to SAP BW powered by SAP HANA? Note: there are 2 correct answers to this question.
- Which table or combination of tables is used when data is extracted from this DataStore object (advanced) in a data flow?
- Which steps are required to set up a real-time data streaming process based on the ""SAP HANA Smart Data Access (HANA_SDA)"" source system in SAP BW/4HANA? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
- Which BW object type do you need to create a Badl Provider?
- Which object does SAP deliver to provide data for your SAP BW Query?
- Where can the data be managed?
- Which approach does SAP recommend for this kind of scenario?
- From an SAP BW/4HANA perspective, what is the difference between SAP HANA Smart Data Access (SDA) and SAP HANA Smart Data Integration (SID)? Note: There are 2 correctanswersto this question.
- How will the system be affected?
- Which objects can be used as components in a CompositeProvicler in SAP BW/4HANA? Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question.
- Which technologies can be used?
- What are valid reason to generate external SAP HANA View for SAP BW/4HANA objects? Note: there are 2 correct answers to this question.