Last Week Results!
Related GED Mathematical Reasoning Questions & Answers
- Which of the following equations would be used to find the value of x?
- If a car skids 80 feet on wet gravel, what is the approximate speed, in miles per hour, at which the car was traveling?
- What is the volume, in cubic meters, of a railway boxcar that is 10 meters long,2 meters wide, and 3 meters high?
- If Louise walks the entire 20-mile route, which of the following expressions represents the total amount, in dollars, she will raise for the charity fund?
- The ratio of VCR tapes to DVD disks available for rent at a local video store is 5.6 to 1. If there are 2436 VCR tapes, how many DVD disks are available?
- How many MORE small boxes than large boxes can be purchased for $6?
- If the exercise begins at 140 p.m., at what time must Elena tell the candidates their time has ended?
- How many feet of wood will he need?
- What was the total number of cans collected by the two groups?
- How do the initial depth of the grain and the size of the chute opening of the second bin compare to those of the first bin?
- What is the highest numbered seat in which a person can win a prize?
- If Fiona transferred exactly enough money to cover the checks she had written, how much money remained in her savings account after the transfer?
- If Rosa leaves home at 10:30 A.M. and rides for the usual amount of time, when will she arrive back home?
- Approximately what percent of the floor area of the warehouse was used for the sale of household items?
- What will happen to the mean and median salaries if the owner’s salary increases to $60,000 and the other salaries remain the same?