Last Week Results!
Related H11-851-ENU Questions & Answers
- There are 4 types of TP series telepresence conferences, except address book calls and dialing.
- In a peer-to-peer conference, the T1 remote image is blue and T2 is normal. The possible cause is () Multiple selection
- 86XX series MCU gusset plate, mainly responsible for system video and audio signal stream processing gusset for ()
- Meeting special service number default value is ()
- The number of meetings that need to be held in automatic cascading is ().
- The Q.931 protocol is transmitted on a TCP layer basis. ()
- In the conference call process, the task of the H.245 capability negotiation part is (). Multiple selection
- TE Desktop can import excel format address book. ()
- AAC-LD () KHz sampling hi-fi CD quality support dual track.
- T1, T2, T3, T4 four-point conference using the 96XX series MCU, manual.
- The TE60’s microphone and camera can be cascaded. ()
- TE50 can connect camera through COM1 port or COM2 port, control camera up and down Move left and right. ()
- The essence of the MCU calling the local terminal is the point-to-point calling process. ()
- The number of terminal on-demand channels of the RSE6500 is greater than the number of browsing-on-demand channels ()
- There are many types and models of Huawei telepresence products. The first two digits of the product name are used to indicate Functional mode, currently TP stands for immersive telepresence, and RP stands for multi-functional telepresence. ()