Last Week Results!
Related H13-211-ENU Questions & Answers
- BIOS is a basic input and output system that provides the lowest level and most direct hardware control program for the computer.
- When selecting a hard disk, you need to select the correct capacity according to the number of system slots and business requirements. Which of the following statement about the capacity of the hard disk is correct?
- Which of the following statement about description of server cluster management features incorrect?
- Azure Stack is an extension of Microsoft’s public cloud platform Azure and is Microsoft’s hybrid cloud solution.
- Which of the following description about the Apache + Tomcat cluster model is wrong?
- In the Huawei Azure Stack hybrid cloud architecture, which of the following components does not belong to a Microsoft-certified hybrid cloud infrastructure?
- Compared with individual user operating systems, what are the advantages of server operating systems? (Multiple choice)
- Stateless computing means that the physical properties of the computing server can be remotely configured, inherited, copied, and migrated, thereby realizing the automation of server deployment, replacement, and business migration, without reconfiguration, the calculation reaches " stateless ".
- Which of the following statement about the key indicators that affect hard disk performance is correct? (Multiple choice)
- The server cluster has strong scalability. With the increase in demand and load, which of the following way can increase the performance of the cluster?
- With the passage of time and the advancement of technology, the bandwidth of the network card is wider and the delay is shorter.
- The following is Engineer A ‘s understanding of LVS load balancing technology, which one is wrong?
- Isomorphic computing is a computing method that uses the same type of instruction set and architecture of computing units to form a system.
- Which of the following statement about RAID50 is correct?
- Among the common RAID types of servers, which level of RAID has higher written performance? (Multiple choice)