Last Week Results!
Related H13-524-ENU Questions & Answers
- Which component or software cannot be the docking of the Manage One Operation Center as below?
- Which of the following is the correct description of the storage related components in FusionSphere OpenStack? (Multiple Choice)
- Cinder provides an interface for back-end storage devices. Different block-device service vendors provide driver to convert OpenStack operations into storage operations.
- In OpenStack, which disk is recommended to use for deployment by Mongodb?
- Which of the following services is usually deployed on a compute node in FusionSphereOpenStack?
- Which of the following storage types does Cinder not support?
- The FusionCare information collection process includes:
- In a FusionSphere cloud DC scenario and a server virtualization scenario, the physical networking of the storage device to the CNA host is the same.
- What is the function of FusionSphere OpenStack OM? (Multiple Choice)
- The region in OpenStack is more like a geographical concept. Each region has its own independent endpoint. The regions are completely isolated, but multiple regions share the same ( ) and dashboard.
- Which of the following description of the CPS in FusionSphere OpenStack is correct? (Multiple Choice)
- The correct description of the workflow for RabbitMQ as the following is: (Multiple Choice)
- What is wrong description about the bare metal deployment in FusionSphere OpenStack?
- You cannot configure the external_om network when single node deploying ManageOne ServiceCenter.
- ManageOne ServiceCenter can create big data usage accounts for tenants, associate big data service permissions, and specify quotas.