Last Week Results!
Related H13-711-ENU Questions & Answers
- Fusionlnsight Manager supports multi-tenant unified management.
- Which of the following does not belong to the characteristics of the MapReduce component in Hadoop?
- In the Spark SQL table, there are often many small files (the size is much smaller than the HDFS block size). In this case, Spark will start more Task to process these small files. When there is a Shuffle operation in the SQL logic, will greatly increase the number of hash buckets, which will seriously affect performance.
- Which application scenarios is HBase not suitable for?
- In the Fusionlnsight HD platform, which components support table and column encryption? (Multiple Choice)
- Which of the following application scenarios generate data based on unstructured data? (Multiple Choice)
- Which of the following statement about the BloomFilter feature of HBase is incorrect?
- When using HBase for data read service in Fusionlnsight HD, you need to connect to HMaster.
- In the Flink technical architecture, () is the computational engine for stream processing and batch processing.
- The checkpoint mechanism in Flink continuously draws a snapshot of the stream application. The state snapshot of the stream application can only be saved in the HDFS file system.
- Which of the following is the wrong statement about ZooKeeper?
- In the Kafka cluster, what is the role of the Kafka server?
- Huawei has rich experience in big data solutions in many industries such as finance, public security, railway and government affairs.
- In the HDFS system, the data block is stored in multiple copies. When the data block on a node is lost, a copy of the data needs to be manually copied to the node.
- SparkStreaming has higher real-time performance than Storm.