Last Week Results!
Related H20-681-ENU Questions & Answers
- Multimode fiber is generally used for long distance (10-20KM) transmission.
- The PID effect refers to the phenomenon of ion migration caused by the high voltage of the photovoltaic module between the cell and its grounded metal frame, which causes the performance degradation of the component.
- In eLTE wireless transmission system, the protection level of the handheld terminal EP820 is ___.
- Huawei SUN2000L household inverter indicator LED1 status is "green slow flash", LED2 status is "off", which means "DC is not powered, AC is powered on".
- Which of the following communication methods are supported by SmartLogger2000? (Multiple choice)
- Regarding the SUN2000 inverter software update, which of the following statement is correct?
- Huawei PID module has no special requirements for PV sub-array capacity.
- After extracting the data acquisition package obtained from the Support website, there are two sub-compression packages inside. Upgrade data acquisition through the NetEco1000S should select the logger_neteco.zip compression package.
- SmartLogger2000 can access up to 80 inverters.
- When the SUN2000 inverter has an alarm, the alarm ID is 400-21 (system failure – grid relay failure), which of the following troubleshooting suggestions are correct? (Multiple choice)
- Huawei SmartLogger cannot communicate with background monitoring. What is the possible reason? (Multiple choice)
- eLTE wireless transmission system base station eNB530 main equipment consists of ___. (Multiple choice)
- It is forbidden to share the NetEco1000S installation directory to other system accounts or assign the NetEco1000S installation directory permissions to other accounts, otherwise the software will be unusable.
- Which of the following baud rate does Huawei’s PID module RS485 communication support? (Multiple choice)
- The noise index of Huawei SUN2000 inverter varies slightly with different models. The noise level of SUN2000-33KTL equipment is ___.