Last Week Results!
Related H35-510-ENU Questions & Answers
- In the case of small base station spacing in dense urban areas, which of the following statements about the principles for antenna selection are correct? (Multiple choice)
- The front-to-back ratio of the antenna refers to the ratio of the maximum power of the front and rear lobes of the antenna.
- Carrier interference protection ratio, also known as carrier-to-interference ratio, refers to the ratio of the received desired signal level to the undesired signal level.
- The base station sends the transmitted signal to the coverage area through the ___ device.
- In a mobile communication system, the use of a directed cell can effectively expand the system capacity.
- Which of the following method for capacity planning is correct? (Multiple choice)
- Zero padding means that in order to make the radiation level in the service area more uniform, in the vertical plane of the antenna, the first zero point of the lower side lobes is filled with a beamforming design.
- In the case where the base station is equipped with a tower, the same noise floor lifting limit requires a lower uplink gain or a smaller distance between the base station and the repeater.
- Under normal circumstances, the antenna erection should satisfy the isolation at least greater than ___.
- Under the condition of Any carrier to interference ratio, the data transfer rate with using MCS9 channel coding scheme is higher than the one with using MCS5 channel coding scheme.
- In the GSM system, each user is assigned a unique IMSI (International Mobile Subscriber Identity) for identification of the user’s identity. Which of the following parts does IMSI consist of?
- Which of the following items that are not required for community capacity planning?
- According to the radiation mode of the antenna, the base station can be divided into an omnidirectional base station and ___.
- Gain is an important indicator of the antenna, the unit usually has dBi and dBd, the relationship between the two is:
- The basis for determining that a mobile user has roamed is: