Last Week Results!
Related H35-911-ENU Questions & Answers
- Which of the following frequency bands are commonly used for digital microwave transmission?
- Which of the following is correct when dealing with a snake on the site?
- A 0.6 m antenna is heavier than a 0.3 m antenna.
- An El cable has a resistance of 75 ohm or 120 ohm. 75-ohm El cable are the same type with the RJ-45 LAN cable.
- Which of the following are requirements of operations in dangerous areas?
- Which of the following are functions of a tool pouch used when dimbing up a tower?
- Which of the following is correct in the vehicle speed?
- Which of the following environmental conditions must be considered before working at heights?
- In general, optical fiber transmission delivers lower capacity than microwave transmission.
- ODUs at sites on the same hop link should be from the same model and same frequency.
- Which of the antenna diameter are supported in the E-band microwave?
- The radiated power of an antenna is basically distributed to the side lobe.
- What is the height of RTN 950 IDU? (lU=44.45mm)
- Which of the following is not an advantage of microwave communication over optical fiber communication?
- There is no need to check the vehicle conditions every time before driving the vehicle.