Last Week Results!
Related H35-912-ENU Questions & Answers
- When the V3 storage uses DC power, connect the OT terminal of the black cable to the RTN (+) terminal and the OT terminal of the blue cable to the NEG (-) terminal.
- How many hard disks in each high-density disk enclosure of OceanStor V3 store?
- Which of the following are part of the server survey preparation? (Multiple choice)
- All “high-risk operations” can only be implemented during the “00: 00–06: 00” time period.
- The CH220/CH221 compute node performs IO expansion on the basis of the CH121 compute node, and supports up to four PCIe cards in full-width slots.
- What are the requirements for construction in hazardous areas? (Multiple choice)
- Which is the role of the positioning rope?
- Which of the following methods does not power on the server?
- Which of the following does not belong to the RF port number type of the MA5633?
- In the OceanStor V3 series of next-generation storage products, high-density frames and normal frames can be cascaded behind the same SAS port.
- The 3U controller enclosure can hold up to 25 2.5-inch hard drives.
- What scene does the light cat ONT belong to?
- How many fan modules does the E9000 support?
- ONT is the “optical network terminal”, commonly known as the light cat, which is usually placed in the living room or study room to provide Internet, video, voice and other services for home users.
- How many system cabinets and how many hard disk cabinets does the OceanStor 18000 V3 have?