Last Week Results!
Related HPE6-A66 Questions & Answers
- A wireless capacity design is required. Assuming that wireless coverage is required across the Building 1, Floor 2, including the central area, and that half the required APs will connect to each wiring closet, approximately how many POE+ ports will be required per wiring closet for all devices that have POE or POE+ needs?
- How many rack units should a customer plan for this switch?
- What is the maximum speed that the customer can expect from the connected AP?
- When a WLAN has to support nomadic devices, a network architect must primarily plan for which component in their design?
- Which standard or standards must the wireless products support?
- As a best practice, what length should the architect allow for the service loop in the wiring closets in this environment?
- In order to keep wireless NIC power levels as low as possible to reduce interference issues and to take advantage of radar frequency ranges, what IEEE standard should APs support?
- From which window would a network architect connect the two sites together?
- A network architect is creating a new wireless solution for a customer. Wireless coverage is required throughout all four floors of two buildings on the same campus. Dynamic RF capabilities, including AirMatch, are required. Seamless roaming is required within and between the two buildings. Each floor will have approximately 20 APs and 6 external APs are required for connectivity between the two buildings.
- Assuming that wireless coverage is not required in the central area, which square footage (square meter) value should a network architect use when determining the number of APs in a capacity design for each floor?
- Which Aruba AP wireless solution would meet the needs of these employees most effectively and cost efficiently?
- Which must you perform in IRIS to assign a device to a Design Group?
- Which two challenges do802.1ig barcode scanners present to a WLAN design? (Select two.)
- When planning the use of Cat7 cabling for a SmartRate connection between an ArubaOS AP and an ArubaOS switch, which sections should be considered when calculating distance?
- What type of survey should the network architect perform?