Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Premium Q&As: 340
Last update: September 25, 2023
Last Week Results!
Related LSSYB Questions & Answers
- Training cost $2,500 and a project required an initial investment of $23,500. If the project yields monthly savings of $2,500 beginning after 4 months, what is the payback period in months (before money costs and taxes)?
- _____ Distributions occur when data comes from several sources that are supposed to be the same yet are not.
- The DMAIC approach to problem solving stands for Define, __________, Analyze, Improve and Control.
- Six Sigma is a business-driven, multi-dimensional structured approach to:
- A Belt has determined that the loan application does not need to be reviewed by accounting thereby improving the number of applications a loan processer can handle. According to Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) definitions RTY improvement would be considered _______________.
- A sample that will lead to incorrect conclusions about the population and which will not be representative of the population is:
- Benefits and working conditions would be primarily the concern of which of the following?
- Measurement System Analysis is a procedure used to quantify variation of the method or system used for taking measurements and used to assure usable data is collected.
- The Standard Deviation for the distribution of Means is called the _____ and approaches zero as the sample size reaches 30.
- The purpose of ________________ is to analyze data and present it in a way we can make informed decisions as to what is happening in our process.
- Inputs that may affect your process to some degree but are not critical, are difficult to quantify and are random in nature are referred to as ___________.
- If the Standard Deviation is uncontrollable then the other option to increase the probability of coming in on time via personal vehicles to work could be _____?
- Having an Alpha of .05 and a Beta of .10 are the most common risk levels when running a Statistical test.
- Which of the following is a primary reason for periodic project reviews?
- Voice of the Customer is a Lean Six Sigma technique to determine the ___________ attributes of a product or service.