Save 25% with Coupon Code "pdfprep"
MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect – Level 1
Premium Q&As: 58
Last update: September 25, 2023
Last Week Results!
Related MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect-Level 1 Questions & Answers
- What is the best way to configure and use Anypoint Platform to support integrations with both the cloud-based SaaS systems and on-premises systems?
- What is most likely NOT a characteristic of an integration test for a REST API implementation?
- What is the impact of this advice?
- What APIs should be created to best fit these design requirements?
- When must an API implementation be deployed to an Anypoint VPC?
- How are an API implementation, API client, and API consumer combined to invoke and process an API?
- An API implementation is updated. When must the RAML definition of the API also be updated?
- When could the API data model of a System API reasonably mimic the data model exposed by the corresponding backend system, with minimal improvements over the backend system’s data model?
- How can an alert be set up that is guaranteed to trigger AS SOON AS that API implementation stops responding to API invocations?
- What Mule application can have API policies applied by Anypoint Platform to the endpoint exposed by that Mule application?
- What is true about API implementations when dealing with legal regulations that require all data processing to be performed within a certain jurisdiction (such as in the USA or the EU)?
- What do the API invocation metrics provided by Anypoint Platform provide?
- How are CloudHub workers assigned to availability zones (AZs) when the organization’s Mule applications are deployed to CloudHub in that region?
- What scenario can use the CloudHub Object Store via the Object Store connector to persist the cache’s state?
- What is a key performance indicator (KPI) that measures the success of a typical C4E that is immediately apparent in responses from the Anypoint Platform APIs?