Last Week Results!
Related OG0-091 Questions & Answers
- Within the Architecture Repository, what does the class of information known as the Architecture Capability include?
- Which of the following describes the practice by which the enterprise architecture is managed and controlled at an enterprise-wide level?
- Which one of the following best describes the purpose of a Change Request?
- Which one of the following is NOT an objective for Phase C, Data Architecture?
- According to TOGAF, which of the following is the usual approach for developing the Baseline Business Architecture if no architecture or few architecture assets exist?
- Which one of the following is the most relevant model for use in Phase C, Application Architecture?
- Which phase of the TOGAF ADM is the first phase directly concerned with the planning for the implementation of the target architecture(s)?
- What is an objective of the ADM Preliminary Phase?
- In the Preliminary Phase, which of the following drives the requirements and performance metrics when scoping the enterprise architecture work?
- What version number does the TOGAF ADM use to indicate that a high-level outline of the architecture is in place?
- Which of the following does the TOGAF ADM recommend for use in developing an Architecture Vision document?
- What part of the TOGAF document discusses the processes, skills and roles to operate an architecture function within an enterprise?
- According to the TOGAF standard, which of the following define general rules and guidelines for the use of resources across the enterprise?
- In which ADM phase are the business principles, business goals and strategic drivers first validated?
- In the Solutions Continuum, which of the following is the correct order of Solutions from most-specific to most-generic?